Congratulations! You’re pregnant. This marks the beginning of a new period, as a woman, as a man, as a mother, as a father.
I promise you, the investment you make in the birth of your baby will be worth it. Every baby deserves a peaceful start of life. Preparation and support are key to a positive birth experience.
As your doula, I’ll be there to offer you support that fulfills your needs and wishes.
I’ll talk with you.
I’ll walk with you.
I’ll dance with you.
I’ll sing with you.
I’ll cry and laugh.
Together, we’ll do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable.
But most importantly, I’ll be honest with you, about the possibilities, difficulties, the beauty and the messiness of pregnancy, birth, and post-partum.
As a certified doula, I’ll be your personal non-medical support person during your pregnancy, birth, and post-partum,
- giving you information on pregnancy, birth, and post-partum
- helping you make informed choices by making you discover your wishes and preferences
- offering you tips, exercises & massages
- providing continuous support during pregnancy & birth
- helping you process your birth
- taking care of you, your baby, and your family after your birth.
Due to my background in counselling & coaching, I pay extra attention to the psychological and emotional aspects of this whole process.
If you like, I also make beautiful pictures of your pregnant belly, your birth, and your newborn baby as your photographer.